APTAPB Research // Acknowledgements RPSEA I
Past studies by On-going industry EOR projects are critical to demonstrate the commercial nature of the study addressing a better understanding the ROZ science. The project sponsors (Chevron in particular) have been key contributors. The annual CO2 Flooding Conference (www.CO2Conference.net) provides a wonderful two-way forum for technology transfer and input for assessing project direction.
2017 CO2 & ROZ School
August 8 - 11, 2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
105 W. Ilinois Street
Click here for more information.
- Residual Oil Zone Interview 1: Intro with Steve Melzer
- Residual Oil Zone Interview 2 : Vello Kuuskraa
- Residual Oil Zones Interview 3: David Mohrbacher EOR and IOR in Wyoming
- Residual Oil Zone Interview 4: Steve Melzer- CO2 EOR in the Permian Basin
- DOE/National Energy Technology Laboratory – Next Generation ROZ Study (Goldsmith Field)