APTAPB Research // About Apta Research
APTAPTA is led by a group of professionals that have extensive practical experience in mature oilfield technologies. They also have a strong desire to keep the industry advancing and maintain a posture of innovative concepts and research. All of their research work, however, is intended to go to the field to be tested in commercial applications.
The research side of APTA can be best depicted in the graphic below. A very strong relationship is maintained with the University of Texas of the Permian Basin and its research center called the Center for Energy and Economic Diversification. Dr. Robert Trentham, geologist, Mr. Stephen Melzer, Geological Engineer and other key parties within APTA are working on research concepts together through APTA and UTPB.
2017 CO2 & ROZ School
August 8 - 11, 2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
105 W. Ilinois Street
Click here for more information.
- Residual Oil Zone Interview 1: Intro with Steve Melzer
- Residual Oil Zone Interview 2 : Vello Kuuskraa
- Residual Oil Zones Interview 3: David Mohrbacher EOR and IOR in Wyoming
- Residual Oil Zone Interview 4: Steve Melzer- CO2 EOR in the Permian Basin
- DOE/National Energy Technology Laboratory – Next Generation ROZ Study (Goldsmith Field)